Essential Guidelines, Cancelation Policy, Snow Policy
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to attend class without a parent or guardian. If you have a friend, daughter, son, niece, nephew, grandchild, etc. who would like to take class and is under the age of 18 please email us before coming to the studio. An adult must attend classes with those who are under 18 years of age.
- Our studio will open 10 minutes prior to the start of class.
- For safety and liability reasons children may not wait in the waiting room while you take class under any circumstances.
- barre n9ne® studio reserves the right to cancel classes with less than 5 participants. If a class does not have the minimum number or participants one hour before start time the class will be canceled and we will notify those registered.
- barre n9ne studio® reserves the right to change instructors on any given class without notice and without refund to those already registered. We do however make every attempt to notify those registered of the change.
- Please turn cell phones on silent and in a cubby before the start of class. Texting/Emailing is not permitting during class. Not only is this disruptive to the instructor but also to clients around you trying to focus on their workout. If for some reason you need to take a call, please be sure to excuse yourself and leave the fitness room.
- Classes must be paid in full before attending.
- Clean indoor sneakers are required for all cardio classes.
- Please arrive on time. Class space will be given up to anyone on the wait list at the start of the class.
- For your safety, late entries are not permitted 10 minutes after the start of class.
- First time clients please arrive at least 5 minutes early so we can show you around.
- Water is available for purchase at the front desk for $1. We accept cash or venmo. We are unable to charge your credit card for water.
- Please do not bring uncapped or glass beverages into the fitness studio.
- For our clients who are expecting, please bring us a note from your doctor permitting you to exercise! We want to make sure it is safe for you to do so!
- At various points in time you may be in a class where a video is taken either for social media or training purposes. Please note that by attending class you acknowledge that this may occur.
- Wait lists: If you are on a wait list for a class you will be notified via email if you are added from the wait list to class. If you have signed up for text message alerts will also be alerted via text. Should you choose to come to the studio to wait and see if a registered client "no shows" you will need to wait 5-10 minutes to see if that client does arrive. Unfortunately if the registered client does arrive you would not be able to take class as we do not oversell our classes to ensure each client has enough space to enjoy the workout.
- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 5 class in studio packages expire 2 months from the date of purchase, 10 class in studio package expires 3 months from the date of purchase. All sales are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- New Client Intro Special 3 for $30 package expires 30 days from the date of your first class scheduled with that package and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Monthly packages expire one month from date of purchase.
- Class packages cannot be shared between two people. Each person must have their own account within our mindbody online system and their own class package to use. We can however set it up so that you "pay for another client". Please email us if you would like to do this.
- In the event of an unexpected injury or surgery we can offer you an account credit to use towards a future package.
- We have a 12-hour cancelation policy on all regularly scheduled classes, private and semi-private appointments.
- If you do not cancel a class or appointment within this time frame, you will lose a class credit- (monthly packages will be charged $15 for each late cancel).
- If you "no show" for a class" this is the same as a late canceling and the above policy applies.
If you find that you cannot attend a class you are scheduled for, we encourage you to log into our online scheduler either on the computer or via the mindbody connect app and cancel out so that you are not charged for or do not lose that class.
By choosing to live in New England we have no choice but to deal with all the different types of weather New England throws our way: rain, snow, sleet, nor'easters, etc!
As a business operating in New England we are committed to keeping our doors open as much as possible so that you can escape the cold and get in a good sweat! This will in turn brighten your day and keep you motivated to continue achieving your health and fitness goals- even when the weather makes you want to curl up on the couch for days :)
- Your safety and our instructors safety is of course top of mind. We always closely follow the weather forecast and will make cancelation decisions when necessary.
- Should we need to cancel a class or classes we will contact anyone registered for those classes no less than 1 hour before the start of class. We will email you and text you and if we do not get a text back we will call you. Please login to our online scheduler and update the cell phone field so that we can contact you effectively.
- Additionally we will always update our mindbody online scheduler to reflect "canceled" for any classes we are not holding.
- For those of you who follow us on social media, we will post to our social media pages that a class or classes have been canceled.
- If you were registered for a class that was canceled the credit will be returned to your account for you to use at another class.
- If barre n9ne is open, our cancelation policy remains in effect.
- Please plan accordingly if you are coming to class. Allow extra time for shoveling, safe driving, traffic etc.
- We do not typically cancel classes just because schools are closed or delayed.
- To avoid losing a class credit due to a late cancelation/no show, we recommend signing up for class after you are certain you can make it to class, i.e. your driveway/street is cleared.
- If you know that a storm is coming please wait to sign up until you are sure weather will not impact your ability to attend class.